Monday, April 21, 2014

Sweet Simplicity

Happy Monday Beautés!

I hope you all had a beautiful Resurrection Sunday! It was a gorgeous day in Las Vegas. In true tradition on Resurrection Sunday, we donned our Sunday's Best and headed to church to celebrate. This Sunday I actually went to Sunrise Service at 6:00am and then an Easter play with my aunt and little cousin. I am no morning person, but I made it through the day successfully!

I decided to shop my closet this Easter. I have so many pieces that I haven't even worn yet, that I've been waiting on the right time and place to break them out. I'm really into nudes and pastels right now, so I went with that theme this Easter. Some months ago I snagged this amazingly cute nude Calvin Klein pleated babydoll dress while thrifting. This dress will definitely be a staple in my closet. I put this together with a blush pink blazer from Bamboo via Burlington's Coat Factory, nude pumps, long string of pearls, and a cocktail ring. This is my SWEET SIMPLICITY.

 
 

 
 
 
Tell me your comments and feedback on the look. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram - @ciara_nicole1. I'm thinking about starting a YouTube channel as well, I will keep you posted on that. 
 
 
Stay Fabulous!!
         Ciara Nicole

1 comment:

  1. That dress is so pretty!!!!! :) Love the color!
    -Jenna <3
    Check out my blog and follow? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete