Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Monochrome Lovin'

Hey Beautés...

Summertime may be coming to a close everywhere. Fortunately, I'm going to take full advantage of the extra couple of months of summer temps we have in this Vegas desert. I was thinking about all of the amazing looks that all my fellow fashionistas have been donning throughout the summer, and all the different trends that everyone have been werkin'

The one trend that I could call my summertime trend obsessions would be Monochrome...black & white! I LOVE IT! It's clean, fresh, classic, and ever so sexy. 

Here are some of my favorite looks this summer.


Details: Top (INC) - Leggings (ASOS Curve) - Belt (Eloquii) - Shoes (Prabal Gurung for Target)


Details: Dress (ASOS straight sizes) 


Details: Top (Walmart) - Skirt (ASOS Curve) - Belt (ASOS Curve) - Shoes (Target)


Details: Top (Walmart) - Pants (ASOS Curve) - Shoes (Prabal Gurung)




Details: Dress (American Rag) - Belt (Eloquii) - Shoes (Avenue) 

I want to hear from you all?? What's your summertime trend obsession??

Stay Fabulous!!!
     Ciara Nicole

4 comments: