Tuesday, June 18, 2013

When The Jewels Inspire You...OOTD

Hey Beautés!

How have you been? Hopefully amazing! 

I am a sucker for big, chunky, gaudy, statement jewelry. From necklaces to rings, rhinestones to gold...I LOVE IT ALL!! 

I built an ensemble around this beautiful necklace that I had picked up from one of my favorite accessory shops here in Vegas. It has a very tribal feel with the beading and bold colors that scream summer.


Isn't she lovely??

Anywho, I decided that I would wear this piece with light pastel green top, black fitted skirt, and black & gold belt.

Take a look...






The Details:
Jewelry: Avenue (ring)/ Michael Kors (watch)/ DuBarry's (necklace)
Belt: ASOS
Skirt: ASOS 
Shirt: Walmart 
Shoes: Avenue

Until Next Time....

Stay Fabulous!!!
      Ciara Nicole




No comments:

Post a Comment